Location: Daytona State Soccer Complex
Soccer Field located in back of campus by baseball field
1200 W International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Date: February 8th, 2020
Starts: 1:00pm (check in at 12:30) / Ends: 4:30pm
Camp Cost: $80.00 (cash or check made out to Daytona State Foundation)
ID Camp Description
The Daytona State Men's Soccer ID Camp is designed for players to showcase their abilities to the Daytona State Men's Soccer Staff. The ID Camp will allow players to be exposed to the next level of soccer and will be given the chance to compete in a competitive atmosphere. Activities include a technical training portion, small-sided games, college talk, and full field 11v11 in order for players to demonstrate their talents in many different facets. The ID Camp has a limited enrollment of 45 field players and 5 goalkeepers, so sign up early to take advantage of this exciting opportunity. Registration will fill up fast and end February 1st.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for the ID Camp?
To register, please follow the steps below.
- Email Assistant Coach Travis Rovillo (Travis.Rovillo@daytonastate.edu) for information on registering and reserving your spot
- Send back ID Camp form (CLICK HERE FOR CAMP FORM)
Where do I check in?
You will check in at the Daytona State Soccer Stadium. The camp will be conducted on Daytona States grass soccer stadium field.
What must you bring to the ID Camp?
- Must have a copy of your physical from the last 12 months (CLICK HERE FOR PHYSICAL FORM)
- ID Camp Form (CLICK HERE FOR ID CAMP FORM)
- Cleats and shin guards
- Payment (cash or check made out to Daytona State Foundation)
Please contact Travis Rovillo (Travis.Rovillo@daytonastate.edu) with any additional questions.